The Long Highway

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Just noticed that my old blog is still archived on Blogger. So I ported it over to this account, and linked it to this blog. Not that anyone would want to read that much of it. Amused to find that so much of it is self-absorbed navel-gazing. Still and all, I feel like it is cool to have a detailed record of what turned out to be a major "finding myself" point in life. I feel so much different now than I did the just a few years ago, and yet in so many ways feel exactly the same.

Dinner was good. No movie tonight, played around on Xbox with the new headpiece/communicator thingy. Sure makes golfing more fun. Can't wait to use it with someone I actually know.

Not very much business on the calendar this week, which is fine by me. The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy. I have a lot of stuff I want to work on this week, and I am taking Friday off to shoot documentary footage on an old bowling alley in Chicago that is closing down, and in particular the hilarious, dirty-mouthed old guy who runs it. Several details and experiments and perhaps equipment acquisitions from others need to be made. But I think the final product will be well worth it.

Now it is bed time.