The Long Highway

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Last night the complete disintegration of our apartment began. G packed and catalogued our books, I cleaned out kitchen cupboards and thre out a ton of shit which, frankly, I don't even know why we ever had it in the first place. Also cleaned out my office closet and this afternoon will continue packing up my office gear except for the computers which will be packed up by Monday or Tuesday.

Already was up & out this morning for a doctor's appointment, a visit to the Container Store for boxes & Uncle Dan's for a new messenger bag -- my old bags are either funky or totally inadequate for my near-future needs -- several phone calls & emails for work, and a stop at the bank for change for our yard sale this Saturday. Now I have to make some eye-catching yard sale signs.