The Long Highway

Friday, August 27, 2004

Please, help me. Just read a poll which indicates that a (slim) majority of Americans feel that George W. Bush has: a better plan for Iraq than Kerry; a better plan for the economy than Kerry; and can protect us from terrorism better than Kerry.

I would seriously ask that if anyone reading this believes these things are true, and can cogently tell me why they think so, please email me. Because I just don't understand it. I really don't. I mean, are you willfully deceiving yourself because you can't believe things are as bad as they really are?

In the face of our economy going down the shitter (did you know a million more Americans live in poverty since George took office?), more kids dying every day in Iraq (where are those weapons of mass destruction, folks?) and no end in sight, and a fundamentalist Muslim population of the world that has far more reason to want to attack us now than ever before, I don't get it. It is seriously freaking me out. Has the whole world gone crazy?

Email me at laughogramsAThotmail.com