The Long Highway

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Not a lot to report. Been keeping busy despuite the relatively mellow school schedule. Lotsa household chores and odds and ends, and I have been doing a little computer work for my friend Joe to supplement the income around here. Saturday I was in his restaurant working on installing a new network for them. Sunday G and I had a nice lazy day; it was rainy all day so we watched DVDs. Monday had more work at Joe's all day and class in the evening, then errands and such all day Tuesday. Working on the Herculean task of getting all our CDs digitized into a computer that is attahced to the stereo system. Was going along well on this project until school, and then work on it kind of evaporated. It's taking a lot of effort just to get back to where I was. School and shopping yesterday, and classes all day today. I have a one on one meeting with our first year mentor, who was the editor on Easy Rider, The Last Picture Show, Cinderella Liberty and Smokey and the Bandit 2, among other films. First, I have to exercise. I haven't exercside in months and my diet has gone all to hell. Been gaining back a good deal of weight lost last year and this is very upsetting to me. So today I am back on the wagon and shaping some new habits.