The Long Highway

Monday, December 27, 2004

Merry Christmas, again!

Last week I was not able to report on my top-secret mission to Disneyland (yes, that's right, my third visit in two weeks, God bless the Annual Pass!), to buy some Christmas presents for Genevieve. We had agreed to only get each other a few small things for Christmas because of the baby etc., and I knew of a few little things G had been interested in on our last little trip down. I left the house at about 6:50 am and got there when they opened up, getting into the park at about 8:10 am. It is a lovely time to be in there; even at peak holiday time the park is fairly empty at opening time. I hit a few rides (the Jungle Cruise, Indy, Pirates and Haunted Mansion) and shopped along Main Street and out in Downtown Disney for a few hours, stopping for lunch at an In-N-Out burger on the way home. Got back home around 2:30 and was very tired, although I couldn't tell Genevieve why!