The Long Highway

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A pleasant day yesterday. It started out very rainy -- LA has been receiving a record number of rainy days this year, quite to our chagrin -- but then cleared for a while, just in time for me to do some post-lunch shopping. I was looking for a particular Timbuk2 bag, and so I spent the afternoon walking around in Westwood (without success), which was quite enjoyable given the sunny conditions, and then driving to Santa Monica and finally locating my bag at the Apple Store, of all places, on the Third Street Promenade.

Today, it's gloomy again. Some work for school: going to campus to work on a special effects assignment, then reviewing scripts and making notes for the two productions I will be working on beginning end of January. But first, some exercsie: a big goal is to lose some serious weight before the baby comes.