The Long Highway

Friday, April 29, 2005

Hello again

Last day of this truncated (for me) school week. Editing my last project starts next weekend, and between now and then my brother and then my sister and their respective, awesome spousal units will be swinging through town for quick visits to meet Jack. Can't wait!

Had some awesome time with Jack this morning before breakfast.

Today, some very well-done films by my classmates at school, pictures I really enjoyed without having to cut them slack because they're "only cycle projects." Very strong work on both, not without their flaws, but if you factor in the "only cycle projects" idea they're friggin' masterpieces.

This weekend will be filled with work, work I am going to start in on right now, actually. Have to try some animated titles for my next project, work on my special effetcs project, write some letters and apply for jobs, and apply for fellowships and internships. All of which is very time-consuming,